Tagged by lovely onthefrits!
1. always post the rules
2. answer the questions the person who tagged you came up with and write 11 new ones
3. tag 11 people and link them to the post
4. actually tell them you tagged them
Questions for me…..
1. What’s the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?
Not the weirdest, but very weird. I had a dream where I was in a dark alley, engaging several people in a knife fight. Out of no where, someone runs by and throws a bucket of ink at my face. I go home and try to wash the it off. No matter how hard I try, I can’t get the ink around my eyes to go away. They stayed on my face forever, like two giant black circles, so I decided to live the rest of my life as a panda.
2. Got a dream vacation spot?
I would love to go to Hong Kong.
3. On that note, what’s the coolest vacation you’ve ever been on?
Summer of 2008, I went to visit some relatives living in Vietnam. We had a nice time.
4. Tell me about a near-death experience. If you don’t have any, what’s a time you were just really freaked out?
Back in spring, I was in the car with my mom and she was driving down a somewhat quiet road by the high school I went to. Everything was normal, but then two boys who looked like they were in middle school decided to walk out right in front of our moving car.
This was no mistake either. They looked, saw her car, then jaywalked. We swerved and just avoided hitting them. It freaked me out because I thought we were going to hit them, and worst part was: the look on their faces told me they did that on purpose.
5. Best movie you’ve seen recently (if any)?
I haven’t seen any movies recently. Although, my dad and I might be going to a theater to see Into The Storm.
6. Favorite book(s)?
I love The House of the Scorpion by Nancy Farmer.
7. Favorite clothing item?
Hmmm…. I don’t know…I like warm sweaters, hoodies, or whatever you call those things.
8. Got any online stores you really like and recommend? (totally not asking this because i want new clothes or anything????????haha???)
Nope, I don’t do much online shopping. One of my aunts loves to buy clothes online though, she might have a few recommendations.
9. What word just feels good rolling off your tongue?
Here’s a name I love saying: トラファルガー・ロー.
10. Favorite treat?
Dragonfruits! My favorite fruit, although I don’t get to eat them often because they are very expensive in America.
11. What’s something that you really enjoy that other people may find unusual/strange for whatever reason (like watching tinkerbell movies as an 18 year old and enjoying them as a completely and unrelated example)?
This is more like something I just do rather than enjoy, but whenever I eat cereal, I use a cup or a mug. Not a bowl, but a cup or a mug. Don’t ask me why I do that, I don’t even know. Everyone who has seen me eat cereal thinks it’s super weird.
Questions for the taggged…..
1. What’s one thing you want to completely erase from existence?
2. If given the choice, would you keep the name your parents gave you or name yourself? If so, what name would you choose?
3. How far a distance can you spit?
4. What’s something you did as a child that was really creepy?
5. The last time you laughed so hard you started to cry was…?
6. What’s something you do when nervous or embarrassed?
7. Can you do that spinny twirly thing with a pen?
8. Have you ever killed a spider by crushing it with your bare hands?
9. Where is the best place to take a nap?
10. What’s a food item you will never eat? Ever. Even if your life depended on it.
11. Do you believe humans can one day evolve to have super powers like in X-Men?
I don’t know very many people, so I’ll only tag a few.